Monday, August 23, 2010

Summary of topics covered in school

These are some of the topics I had covered in school
1) Physical Quantities and Units
2) Mass and Density
3) Classification of matters
4) Elements
5) Compound and mixture
6) Solution and suspension
7) Separation techniques
8) Cells
9) Photosynthesis
10) Respiration
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes, I will not be quite sure of some of the definitions of the science terms
eg. Suspension, solution, mixture, compound. I will mix up all of these terms.
eg. The periodic table. I will not know which is period and which is row. Also, I am not sure of the uses of the row and periods.


For the following posts, I will explain about the topics I had learnt

No comments:

Post a Comment